Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Visitors

All these visitors from all these foreign countries...and not one can leave a comment? C'mon! Tell me where you came from at least! ::pout::

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL Well that little dot that just about covers Holland and Belgium and part of Germanny? That's me Iflie/maidenofmidian in Holland. Province: zeeland part of Zeeland: Zeeuwsch-Vlaanderen near the Belgian border.

*waves

Blush said...

:::Waving back::: I'm so glad you found me lol! I've corrected the boo-boo link!

Anonymous said...

waving from the state of Missouri!!

hugs

Anonymous said...

hi i am from australia i love your blog and enjoy reading up on your activities. tell me do you really get to cum whenever you want? i really do think you are spoilt if this is the case. my bunny is not alowed to cum unless i give her aproval. sometimes she needs to beg me to let her cum usually while she is trying to hold off on cumming. it sounds delicious when she wants to cum but has to wait.

Anonymous said...

tell you what. if you ever want to come to australia ill be happy to share some space with you and your master if he is happy to share some pleasures with me.

Blush said...

Hi Baisemoi. I'm glad you've enjoyed my blog. *smile* I found your comment to be very interesting.
Here in the States, we tend to think of 'spoilt' (or spoiled as we spell it) to have a negative tone. I know you couldn't possibly have been criticizing my Sir, so I'm sure you meant to say "lucky." Yes! I am very lucky. Based on the majority of blogs I read, it appears I am one of the few submissives permitted to orgasm as I wish and I've always wondered about that. I suppose it is because it's one of the easiest things for a dom to control and my Sir has no need to control simply to control.

I have been given carte blanch permission - meaning I am allowed to enjoy as often as I wish, as long as he has been properly thanked. Unfortunately, I am unable to spend my days and nights just randomly touching (dang work, house, kids, activities, etc) do get in the way, but I am very grateful that he has given this gift to me. He not only allows me to orgasm, he ENCOURAGES it! Of course, not being permitted to orgasm would be a punishment, but that's only happened once in the time I've belonged to him - and that was in response to the carb rule following a special event.

The second part of your comment mentions your bunny and the fact that holding off makes her beg. I will definitely agree that being delayed does have it's advantages. My Sir does delay my orgasms on occasion and I do enjoy that also (as he does too of course). However, with my sex drive being as it is, there is never a need for him to deny me an orgasm in order to make me more excited for him. I always am wet, ready and willing - regardless of previous orgasms. Are you afraid that your bunny won't be as interested in sex with you and won't beg if she is permitted to masturbate?

Again, thank you for the interesting comment!

OH! As far as the offer to enjoy my Sir's pleasure (me)...my Sir does not share. I am the only woman he wants and he most definitely is the only man I want. *smile* But thank for you for the offer.

moonheart said...

Hi there blush,
my first visit here and i like it. I'm from Holland.
During holidays i may cum whenever i want to, but at home i have an orgasm ban until my Owner tells me i may cum that day (we don't live together)

Sweet greetings from mo(onheart)