
(please note - this is the second time for posting - Blogger ate the first!)
It started innocently enough. Daddy and I were spending time talking at lunchtime. It's my favorite time of the day, as the children are in school, I'm home from the office for lunch, and I'm focused on just being his little girl. The talk became sexual (amazing how that happens?) and somehow the subject of his (my) pussy came about. I fully take the blame for what happened next.
"I think you should take your bottle to work." (I'll explain in a future post, but I really don't care for buzzy toys. Or toys that stretch me out. Or...well..you get the idea.)
"Well, I have ben wa balls in my desk, (doesn't everyone?), but I'm not wearing pantyhose and I'm always afraid I'll get distracted and they'll fall out and roll under someone's desk or something." We both laughed at the visual.
"I wonder what would happen if you just used one."
Hmmm. I never thought of just wearing one but just the idea of it had me soaked instantly.
"That's your task for this afternoon. I want you to insert just one and email me with the results."
Our conversation continued, but by then I was all squirmy from the thought of being at my desk with that little weighted ball inside of me. Finally, I gave in and asked for it.
"I need spanked."
"You do," he said, "five on the front with your hand, and then cum." (Isn't he good to me??)
Well, you know how sometimes you don't realize what you've asked for until you get it? It was 12:46 and I have to return to work by 1. My office is about 5 minutes away (unless there's a traffic issue). Impossible. Right?
"I can't. It's 12:46."
"Yes, you can." And I was off. Quickly pulling my pants and panties down to my ankles. Lying back on the bed, spread legs...five quick whaps on his (my) pussy.
A quick look at the clock - 12:48 now. Can I do it? ::proud look:: yes I can. Holding my pussy open with my left hand, I jammed a finger into the now sloppy pussy, pulled it out...four quick circles of my clit and I was there. Just in time to yank up my pants, hurry to tell him of my success, wash my hands and brush my teeth. I believe I made it back to work by 1:04...but who is counting?
At 1:15 I went to the restroom with the little ball clenched in my hand. My heart was beating fast as I waited for my coworker to slowly wash her hands, brush her teeth (grrr), fluff her hair, and FINALLY leave. I went into the stall, locked the door, pulled my pants and panties down, crouched a lil bit, and pushed it in.
It took me about 10 minutes to realize I would spend the afternoon glassy-eyed and blushing.
One in Daddy and I feel it when I clench. I think it's going to torture me all afternoon by moving around and bouncing off stuff inside...
When he asked if it was good or bad torture (along with a suggestion that I rock in my chair as I work):
(1:30 p.m.)I'm not sure yet? It's making me clench. And clench. And wiggle. And squirm. And rock my hips. Over and over again. And it's making my cheeks burn.
The next hour or so was difficult. While I had planned to sit in my office and do my work, somehow things never work out that way.Trips to the copier, the printer, across the office to talk to my boss, all of those made the clenching happen even more. I was incredibly aware of my pussy - clenching, spasming, the shifting of the ball as I stood, my clit so hard and rubbing against my panties, not to mention the growing wetness, all combined to keep me focused on my pussy.
But still, I tried to maintain my composure. And tried to sit. And then I realized I had left an important file in my car. In the parking lot. In the farthest parking space. Grrrrrr.
When I had written at 1:30, Daddy gave me the option of removing the ball if it was too distracting to wear today - at work, but I really didn't want to give up. Yet.
(2:24 p.m.)I'll try just a lil bit longer Daddy. Everytime I get up and walk around...I tighten up to make sure it stays where it should be. The weighted part makes it fall down and it feels like I have to squeeze to keep it in. :::blushing::: Squeezing makes me wetter. I'm about to go get something out of my car that I forgot and unfortunately HAVE to go get. Down the elevator....walking across the parking lot. :::shivering:::
As I walked back through the lobby "Are you ok? Your cheeks are all red."
(2:56 p.m.)I'm back. Ok. My report of my task.... It's deliciously arousing. A constant clenching feeling. And terrible at the same time! I'm soaked. Fortunately I had my coat on...and was able to go to the restroom when I returned to ummm wipe and make sure nothing shows LOL (soaking thru would be a bad thing today!) The walk...well...I was incredibly self-conscious the whole time and afraid I was going to drop it. And each step I took...OHGODYES. In other words.....THANK YOU! (It's still in btw).
Daddy continued to email me to tell me he loved me, he was proud of me, and how hard his cock was getting from this little exercise. And I continued to email him to tell him of my progress.
(3:11 p.m.)I love you too. I can't sit still. ::::BRIGHTPINKBLUSH:::::
(3:26)I can smell myself.
Finally, I couldn't take it anymore. I went into the restroom, locked the door to the stall, pulled down my pants, sat down and rubbed my clit until I orgasmed. It took about 30 seconds. Maybe. With a slow clock. There's only one tiny problem with cumming with a ben wa ball inside - getting it out. After realizing that the clenching and spasming from my orgasm could result in the ball flying into the toilet, I stood, spread my legs and squatted. I shoved one finger into my pussy and felt myself still clenching. By adding a second finger, I was able to grab hold of the ball and kind of scoop it out. I popped it into my mouth to clean it off (can you imagine explaining the pussy-scented gold marble to a coworker while washing it at the sink?), pulled my pants back up, washed my hands (after slipping the ball into my pocket) and casually returned to my office. With glassy eyes, pink cheeks, and a trembling body (and clenching pussy).
(4:21):::blushing::: Thank you, Daddy. In the restroom....right before I pulled it out. I love you!

7 comments:
It's 2 days later and I'm still all smiles and so very proud of you. I think we both had a ball (lol). My Princess didn't mention she came again later that night after our discussion of the day, and her still very wet pussy and excited pulsing clit.
I love you Princess!! Well done!
Daddy
Thank you, Daddy!!! Kissssss
Half of the people working for me in the office are female.
I will be looking at them with even more interest in the future! Just in case...
Wonderful story, blush!
Z
Thanks, Zeno. I guess I shouldn't mention what my purple highlighter has accomplished in the past?
::gigglin::
Wow. That sounds like a LOT of fun!!! Great, great story!
FINALLY!!!!
Hugs xxxx
Where are you blush honey?
Hugs & kisses
xxxx
Post a Comment