2. My favorite veggie is corn.
3.
4. I miss You.
5. I would order a good cheeseburger over a steak anyday.
6. When I was in nursing school, I had a kitten named Spanky who was poisoned somehow. I called the vet from school and made the decision to have him put to sleep. I sobbed through the rest of my anatomy class.
7. The first boy to pressure me to have sex announced he had a condom. I thought he meant he was wearing it (all evening). lol.
8. I'm really addicted to Law & Order.
9. I/i T/think I/it W/would D/drive M/me N/nuts T/to T/type L/like T/this, but I do seem to lower case myself more.
10. The first time I had anal sex was during a party in my late teens. His friend watched through the window. I knew he was watching and it didn't upset me...but yet...the thought of anyone watching us makes me cringe. Why?
11. I LOVE You...really, truly, completely love You.
12. I love my pink Princess pillow.
13. I love You.
14. Is it sick that i love the taste of my own pee? I don't mean in a glass. Just drops.
I love You, Daddy.

2 comments:
I totally agree with you about number 9! Many has been an interesting blog that I get turned off by this particular "rule". and the lower case I is pushing it a bit as well, but I overlook that one too.
Such a wonderful assortment of random thoughts.
I Love you too Princess, you're a perfect good girl.
Daddy
Post a Comment