Thursday, April 10, 2008

100 grams...

"I'm fat."
"You're NOT fat. You couldn't have become fat in a month."
"I am, Daddy. I saw it. I AM fat."

I had just returned from a shopping trip with my teen aged daughter. I spent the majority of time looking at typical teen clothing, but had wandered over to the grownup section to do some shopping of my own. I despise shopping. I hate the crowds. I hate the stores. And, I especially hate the dressing rooms with the evil mirrors. It was a set of evil mirrors that put me on this 'fat' course.

"I took off ALL my clothes and looked in the full-length mirrors. Trust me. I'm fat. And I'd like to lose some weight. And I need your help."

Since the beginning of our relationship, Daddy has allowed me to orgasm as I wished. Daily, three times a day..didn't matter, as long as I let him know I had, how I did it, and what I was thinking about. I'm a spoiled girl - I know this - and I took full advantage of the opportunities and he certainly encouraged it. He really does treat me like a princess.

"I need you to MAKE me lose weight." Certainly if he can make me orgasm in my office, he can make me lose a few pounds...right?

Thinking ahead, I think I might regret those words.

We discussed the methods (I chose Atkins, followed by increased exercise later in the month) as well as a timetable (I have one month to see what I can do). We discussed that this was for me and not at all for him. He doesn't feel I need to lose weight.

And then it came...

"You will limit your carbs to 100 grams per day or you will not orgasm." YIKES! What! That certainly wasn't what I imagined by 'make me.'

So how am I doing with it? Well. I began Saturday night after dinner (which of course meant no snack before bed). I'm on day five and I've lost 7 lbs. I know this is a quick weight loss, but I do understand that most of it is water weight. For the first 2 weeks of Atkins (for those who might not be familiar) I am limited to a ridiculously low amount of carbs - strictly from meats, cheese, veggies. The purpose of this is basically to reset your metabolism and begin to burn fat for fuel for your body. After 2 weeks, you begin to add fruits and 'good' carbs back into your diet. I used the Atkins weight loss system after the birth of my son and seriously - it works. Until you start using Little Debbie Fudge Rounds (48 grams of carbs each) as your diet staple. Which is what I did beginning last fall when I began to feel even more stressed than usual. Which is why I need to lose weight.

So, I'm on day five and I have yet to go over 20 grams each day - which means I can continue to orgasm as I wish. Yesterday was the first day that I felt energetic enough to do so lol. Thank you for the orgasms, Daddy. And thank you for taking care of your little girl and supporting me in this. I couldn't do it without you.

2 comments:

Collar said...

You're most welcome Princess, I am proud of you, but then again you have never given me cause not to be. You're doing so well with this, and while I will always support you in anything you do; I also know you can do accomplish anything you decide to. I won't even ask if you plan to make up for the orgasms missed the previous couple of days (grin)

I Love you Princess

Rupert said...

Sounds like a fabulous weight loss/incentive program! Hope it all works out for you?