Monday, October 1, 2007

Through Your Eyes

Last night was a bit unusual (or at least lately) in that I had quite a bit of privacy and alone time before I fell asleep. Bypassing my shower in favor of stretching out on my bed, I dimmed the lights, turned on some music (Elton John for this occasion) and closed my eyes. It was, at first, my intention to simply relax and think before I drifted off to sweet dreams. But our earlier conversation (as well as my quick shower in the morning) quickly caused my hands to drift under the covers. I imagined you there standing by my bed watching me and felt my cheeks become hot, the heat traveling down my body.
I pushed my covers lower and slid my nightgown up over my thighs, my hips, resting it around my waist. My legs spread naturally as I saw the look in your eyes and heard myself moaning..softly...without realizing I was making a sound. My hands covering my pussy, I could feel the heat between my legs and the blush spread lower on my chest. I waited as long as I could before allowing my fingertips to graze the lips of my now soaked pussy. Sliding my index finger up and down the slit caused yet another moan..and I bit my lower lip to keep from crying out. Up and down, soaking my finger with my juices, juices now glistening the outside of my pussy. I brought my finger to my lips...tasting myself...just as I taste myself on your lips.
Pulling the top of my nightgown lower, I looked at my breasts and tried to view them thru your eyes. I lightly circled my nipples with my finger tips and imagined your lips...your tongue...teasing them, making me beg you to please suck them into your mouth. Lifting my right breasts...I grabbed my nipple between my lips...I closed my eyes and felt your mouth...then your teeth as I bit lightly. It is probably really good that my mouth was occupied...as I'm sure the moan (had it not been muffled) would have caused the children to run to the bedroom. Doing the same to the left...I admired my incredibly hard and pointy nipples..thru your eyes.
Although I could have simply circled my clit with my index finger at this point and reached an incredibly powerful orgasm, I wanted to feel you inside of me. My body was trembling as I slid my hands back down to my pussy. Holding myself open with my left hand, I touched my clit lightly and felt my hips buck up..instinctively. I pinched my clit, knowing I was so very close, before sliding a finger inside. I know that you would fill me so much more than just one finger...but wanted to feel my pussy clench before feeling that fullness I knew would come with your cock. Two fingers....now three and...and I shook...trying so hard not to cum quite yet...trying to make it last longer. Spreading my legs wider...I felt you between them...as I moved my fingers in and out of my pussy...my juices soaking my fingers and running down to my ass. I heard you right then...."Yes, my lilslut...cum for me good girl..." and I exploded.
Such a beautiful night. :) Thank you

No comments: