Monday, October 15, 2007

Wrong Number...Part 2

"Yes. I decided I'd rather talk with you."
“You do? Why?”
“I do, Jxxx. Your voice is lovely. I’d like to know more about you.”
“I don’t…I mean….you don’t know me.”
”No. I don’t, Jxxx. Tell me about yourself.”
“This is so weird. I don’t think this is a good idea. I don’t know who you are or why you’re calling me.”
“Jxxxx, relax. It is weird, but when I called last night and you answered, I just felt this connection to you. Please. You’ve been on my mind all day. Please just tell me about you. Tell me who you are. Here, I’ll start. My name is Bobby, you already know that. I live downtown and I’m a junior at GU. Now it’s your turn, Jxxx.”
“Well, ummm, I’m 20, and I’ve just applied to start nursing school at St. V’s. And I live downtown too.”
”Do you live alone, Jxxx?”“I have a roommate, but we don’t get along, so I will be living alone soon.”
“I live alone. Well, except for Buster…my dog.” His laughter warmed me.
Our conversation continued through the night and finally ended with a promise by Bobby to call again soon. I felt strange as I hung up, that tingly, excited feeling of meeting someone new.
Bobby did call again soon – two days later. And so it began. Our conversations would last for hours. No matter what had happened during the day, Bobby always seemed to know the right words to calm me…to sooth me. Sexual topics did not emerge for a few weeks and even then, the conversation seemed to flow naturally into sex. Looking back now, I’m impressed by his restraint.
“Tell me what you’re wearing right now.”
I laughed. “I’m wearing a tshirt and sweats.”
“What color tshirt?”
“It’s pink.”
“And the sweats?”
“Gray.”
“That’s it?”
“Well, yes. Oh. And panties of course.”
“What color panties are you wearing, Jxxxx?”
“They’re blue”
“I shouldn’t ask. But I’m going to…are your panties wet, Jxxxx?”
I blushed as I responded that they were indeed wet.
“No bra, Jxxx?”
“No.”I was almost disappointed as he changed the subject to the weather.
....To be continued

No comments: