My Daddy,
As I struggle to find the words to describe what "Daddy" means to me, there are two feelings that are foremost in my mind....feeling cherished and feeling safe.
I am completely safe to be me. There is never a need to pretend to be that person known by my coworkers, my family, and my friends.
"Daddy" brings me to me. To the person I am meant to be, to the person I am underneath it all. I am vulnerable, yet I am completely protected. No harm will come to me. How could it? My Daddy protects me from things that will hurt me, as well as protecting me from myself. I am his prized possession and he will not allow me to be destroyed.
When I call you "Daddy" it is as if I am taken to a very special room, behind the door which hides my innermost feelings and thoughts from everyone else. It is a beautiful room. The walls are a peaceful lavendar color. There are fragrant flowers in the room and very little else, although it is a more comfortable room than I have ever experienced before. I feel so very loved and so very "me" when I am in my Daddy's room. There is no doubt that I am cherished in this room. It was made for me. There is no clutter in this room as being in Daddy's room frees me of all of those random thoughts which take my attention. My focus is purely on being Daddy's girl when I am this room.I feel warm inside. I feel loved.
There is only one Daddy for me and I am your only good girl. With such an intimate relationship, how could there be room for others?
I feel you...my Daddy... in my heart, deep in the core of me, in my soul.
The thought of you makes me calm quite naturally, yet excites me beyond words. I long to sit on your lap, to see your look of pride, to feel your touch on my skin. To feel your challenge to be the very best I can be - as only you know I can be. I know that should I fail, you will still be there and I will still belong to you. I also know that should I need corrected to move back on my path toward being my best, you will provide that too.
You...my Daddy....truly do have my best interests at heart. Thank you, Daddy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment