Friday, May 2, 2008

Elevator...Part 2

If you are a reader of my Sir's blog, you may remember the first part of the story of the awards dinner for his company. You can find it here.
I'm sorry it's taken so long to post this!
When I saw Daddy take the collar and leash from his pockets, I felt my heart beating in my throat. I couldn't believe he planned to put them on me in such a public place. I knew he felt that I could handle it, but my mind was buzzing with thoughts of his peers finding him walking me through the hotel hall. And yet, I knew itwould be okay. And it was. As we walked down the hallway toward our room, I couldn't look up. It seemed like the longest walk of my life,and yet our room was only a few doors down. I tried to walk faster and he kept pulling the leash to slow me down. I held my breath the whole time, finally exhaling when we were safely inside the room.
The room was still dark when he pushed me up against the wall.
“My oh my, seems my princess rather enjoyed that walk, your - My pussy betrays you. Good girl, Daddy is proud of you” I smiled. “Now you stand there and undress for me, keeping those wet panties on, and when you are done you’re to stick the leash handle in your mouth and crawl over here to me as I sit in the chair and watch you.”“YES Daddy, thank you Daddy, I love you Daddy."
My hands were shaking as I tried to gracefully slide out of the dress. I felt his eyes watching me as he walked over to the bed and sat down. I put the handle in my mouth and began to crawl to him. It was in that moment that I knew no matter what he asked of me, I would do it.
As I got closer to him, he held his hand up to stop me and he stood up, pulled me to my feet and took the handle from my mouth. Pulling me to my feet, he checked me again (so embarrassing yet incredibly exciting!) pushing his finger, covered with my wet panties, into my pussy. As I tried to squeeze his finger he leaned down and kissed me, claiming my mouth with his. His moan against my lips made me try to clench his finger again.
"On the bed on your back, good girl" And I sat and leaned back until my head was on the pillow. He stood at the end of the bed and looked at me. I could feel his eyes running up my legs, between my thighs, and I wondered if he could see the wetness between them. I could smell myself at this point, and was embarrassed to think he could also smell me.
"Spread your legs, good girl" As I did, my question was answered. "OOH! Look at that....your panties are absolutely soaked." He kissed my soaked panties and pushed them into me just a tiny bit with his tongue. I moaned as I pushed my hips up against his mouth.
"Oh my...you are a greedy little girl aren't you," as he pushed me flat with his hands on my thighs. "Not a sound my love," and I struggled to keep quiet.
He lifted my legs and placed them over his shoulders as his mouth returned to my pussy. His teeth grasped the fabric of my panties and pulled them to the side as his tongue moved into me. "Oh GOD, Daddy..." And he stopped, his face suddenly in front of mine. (to be continued...)

3 comments:

Rupert said...

Hey!!! Get on with the continuing already!!!

:-)

slave bootsie said...

This is very sexy and i agree with Rupert...get on with the continuing...in other words...more please :-)

s bootsie

Rupert said...

Taps foot...looks at watch...